How does it work?
- Choose your preferred set, the number of people you need tableware for and the dates you need the set delivered.
- Secure your set via credit card (we hold 50% of the booking fee up front and charge the other 50% on delivery).
- You can send us a little note with questions at this stage, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- We curate your set, pack it all up and deliver it to your door.
- The delivery package contains everything you need to set your table or buffet including step by step photo instructions on how to put it all together so it will look like the pictures on the site.
- You host the most amazing home party or private dinner EVER in the history of the world!!
- We ask that you wipe or rinse the tableware before placing it back into the delivery packages we provide.
- You hold onto the set overnight and we pick it up the next day.
When do I need to place my order?
Please make arrangements as soon as you can as we have limited stock across all sets. We can deliver with just 3 days notice depending on availability.
Do you have a minimum for orders?
Nope, you can order a set for 1 person if you like to party in style on your own… it’s been done before!
I don’t live within the Perth Metro area, can I still order from A La Table?
Unfortunately not… Delivery within Perth Metro is free. Having said that please get in touch as we might still be able to help for a little extra cost.
What time will you deliver and pick up the sets?
For evening events, we aim to deliver the sets between 4pm and 6pm. For events during the day, we aim to deliver the sets between 9am and 11am. Pick up will typically be between 9am and 11am the following morning.
All this depends on availability and your preferences of course, so do let us know if you want to organise something a little different.
Do I need to be at home when you deliver the set?
Since all our items are fragile, we do recommend for someone to be at home to accept the order.
Can I pick up an order?
Thanks for offering to make our job easier, but for now we’d prefer to deliver to you.
Is cleaning included?
Yes, absolutely! Leave the detailed cleaning to us. You simple need to rinse off the tableware, shake out the linen and place them back into their delivery packaging. We will do the rest.
I need something specific. Can you customise my order?
A few items can be customised but it will depend on availability of stock. Send us a note with what you are looking for and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Can you help me with set up?
We can – but honestly we don’t think you’ll need us. When we deliver your set we include step by step photo instructions on how to put it all together, just like in the pictures on the site.
If you really would rather we do the set up for you, we’d be happy to do so. We charge a set up fee of $100 which will be added to your account on the day of delivery.
What happens if I damage some items?
All items are under the responsibility of the renter during the dates of usage. Twice the cost of the item will be applied to the credit card provided for the booking if any items are returned damaged, including the packaging materials. Items held for longer than the standard time period will be charged the overnight rate per day that they are held. Missing items must be returned within 7 days, and will be charged the overnight rate per day they are missing.
What happens if I have problems with my order?
Call us immediately so that we can fix it! Our mobile number will be included in the delivery package and it’s yours to use if you need us.
Can I change my order after the original request?
Yes, you can change your order as long as its 3 days before your event and we have confirmed stock is available to cater for your changes.
What if I want to cancel my order?
If you cancel at least 7 days before the date of delivery, we will provide you a full refund. Any later than that, we will hold on to 50% of the purchase cost.